By successfully converting medical services into cash reimbursements we provide the highest return on your claims without sacrificing service or patient support. Our physician and medical billing services including:
- Demographic and charge entry
- Coding and pre-coding review
- Generate individual, professionally prepared claims accurately coded and electronically submitted
- Persistent follow-up on all claims
- Creation and mailing of patient statements
- Prompt posting of payments
- Courteous and effective collection of outstanding receivables
- Patient billing questions answered personally and efficiently
- Customized monthly statistical reports and spreadsheets tracking business activity and productivity
- Secure Internet Access to our complete medical billing system
Custom Billing Services
Our services are completely customized to your office or medical facility. We provide affordable solutions for your medical practice including Medicare, as well as insurance verification and many other services to take the burden off of you.
We know it is important to provide informative reporting in regards to your medical billing. When you become a client we offer customized, daily and monthly reporting of billing claims entered and payments received.
All claims are followed up after 30 days from the date of service. Our strong appeals department is very knowledgeable in the appeals process; we also follow each claim through to completion both quickly and effectively.
Our information is loaded onto a secure, password-protected system that is strictly used for processing your medical billing claims.
These are the people that are the backbone of our business. We require each of our coders to be certified and to stay up to date by providing materials to continue their education. We use only trusted sources such as; PMI (Practice Management Institute), BC Advantage, and HBMA.
Patient & Doctor Support
We provide personalized support to our doctors and their staff. Keeping the bridge of communication open ensures that our doctors have a pleasant experience. If your patients have questions we will be happy to assist them in any way we can.